Introducing Hover Business Class Email!
We think email is serious business. Chances are, if you own small business you think so too. Control over the management of your mailboxes is more important than ever for small businesses – and we’ve taken notice.
That’s why we at Hover aim to provide the best solution to your everyday needs: Business Class Email. Now you’ve got even more control than ever before. Here are some of the new features designed to make your life a little easier:
- Use your mailboxes on any domain you own
- Purchase mailboxes in bulk quantities of 50, 100, and 150
- Secure mailbox backup and simple restore.
- Easier than ever to create and provision a new mailbox on the system.
- No delete mailbox re-provisioning: change email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org without deleting the mailbox and the messages it contains.
- Multiple domain sharing – share your 50 email inboxes and 50 forward-only email addresses across all your Hover domain names.
- Up to 10 gigabytes of storage per mailbox on your domain.
- Choose to pay yearly or monthly, whichever you prefer.
- New email inbox organization designed with your business in mind.
- Multi-user administration gives multiples users the ability to create inboxes for new team members, delete email addresses, create forwards and much more.
- If you have your own spam filtering software or policies, you can turn Hover spam rejection off.
What all this means is you’re in the driver’s seat when it comes to your business’ mail. You can now either upgrade your current mailbox plan or simply purchase a separate business plan; whatever works for you and your business!
Get a better handle on your business email with Hover’s new Small Business Mail. See the steps below to upgrade your email account:
1. Sign in to your Hover account
2. Under the Email tab, choose the mail package that best suits your needs (In this case, ‘Business’)
3. Select the number of mailboxes, term, and payment that works for your business.
4. Select Purchase
As always, if you run into any issues, give us a call at 1-866-731-6556 Monday to Friday from 8am to 8pm EST and we’d be happy to help! You can also email us at email@example.com.